Wednesday, July 7, 2010

a finished project

Here's the funeral program I began working on yesterday, and finished creating today. The design is nothing special, but I'm always honored to be invited to bring someone "back to life" in the written bio.  I try to chat with family members and/or friends and get them telling little stories about their loved one that I can weave into a miniature life story. So far, the families have always been pleased.











































1 comment:

  1. Oh Erin Sweetie...
    How beautiful this is written. Ms Olivia is seen in your writings. I can feel the excitement at the Amusement Park, and just see her riding the roller coaster. Holding her hat and dress skirts as she sweeps around the park with her future husband. It was a gorgeous story.

    I love her pictures that were shared. A very great choice.

    I love the writing of Henry Van Dyke. I had never heard of it before. I can certainly see the white sail. Beautiful. Beautiful Job Erin Sweetie. The family will be so pleased.

    Have a gorgeous day. Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

    ReplyDelete