Today began somewhat creatively, in that I got up early to make my brother John's requested birthday gift: a chocolate mousse made with our cousin Julie's recipe. (She's French -- the land of wonderful mousse!) I think I may have to make a few more batches to get the texture right, and the photos I tried to take of John and his mousse tonight were all ghastly, so you'll just have to trust me that it tasted great even if its texture and look were a little spotty.
I also made him a card honoring his childhood fascination with the Jetsons -- and later with Star Trek.
John, may your dreams not only come true, but last as long as plastic!
outside
inside
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Thanks, my dear sweet sister! You & Tim (and Boyng) made this a great day and night! The mousse, however, probably won't be around long enough to see the light of day.
ReplyDelete