Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm taking credit for creative searching.

The recent multi-day process of looking for my vanished Safe Deposit box key created several things: a bin of extraneous stuff for a sale; two bags of paper recycling; four empty storage bins (and there's the REAL mystery... how come four bins are empty but only one is full of stuff to get rid of? what was IN all those bins?); several smaller bins and shelves of organized crafting materials; an idea for narrow shelves for my worktable to hold products and tools that are forever in the way.

And by tomorrow, when I find this year's payment receipt for the SD box, I'll know for certain whether I did, in fact, find both keys for the box tonight... in the craft room closet, in a day planner that hasn't been used since 2001.  I wish I'd prayed to someone on the track to sainthood, who just needed one last verifiable miracle to get the halo. If these turn out to be the right keys, it will indeed have been a miracle!  But for tonight's purposes, it's due to creative searching daily.

1 comment:

  1. Koi mujhse bhi puch le kyun khamosh hai meri aankhein,Meri zindagi ko fir se maang raha hai ye dil satta king and Har lamha yun kal Ko talash raha hai yeh dil,Guzri yaadon ko fir se jeena chah raha hai yeh dil play bazaar

    ReplyDelete