Here it is, drifting towards 10 pm, and I am once again still at the office. This time I'm trying to get away for 4 count 'em four days PLUS the weekend, and in order to make that happen, I have lots to get done. One of those things was a creative effort: an insert for the weekend's Bulletin asking for the donation of books for the Sept. 18 Book Fair. (I'm in charge of the event, and also looking for a more fun title than Book Fair, but that's what it is at the moment.)
So, if you're moved by the flyer's plaintive cry, and have some books to spare, give me a call. But not until next Tuesday! Speaking of which, for the next few days, I don't believe I'll have internet access... so I'll have to report on my creativity when I return. I'll be in a lovely spot by a river, so photography is on my agenda.
'Til then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Books seem soooo twentieth century these days. Perhaps some kind of 'retro' reference, or something akin to that, might give the Book Fair moniker a new life.
ReplyDeleteKoi mujhse bhi puch le kyun khamosh hai meri aankhein,Meri zindagi ko fir se maang raha hai ye dil satta king and Har lamha yun kal Ko talash raha hai yeh dil,Guzri yaadon ko fir se jeena chah raha hai yeh dil play bazaar
ReplyDelete