Friday, August 13, 2010

photo montages r us

Hours and hours of creative energy have gone into several 24" x 36" posters full of photos from last weekend's parish reunion.  It's taken about an hour for each one,it's almost 10 pm, and I really should go get some dinner and go home to bed. This means that I will not have spent the time to figure out how to show you -- my loyal fans! -- these posters. Well, you could just show up at St.Albert's and look at them on the wall, but I realize that's not practical for everyone.  They are done using a poster-making program and I'm not sure that I can post that format on the blog.  I'll try.  Some other day.

For now, here's something I could make a jpg of... a "thank you" I created for James Freid, who donated 1,000 pieces of cold treats from his Big Bell Ice Cream business (carts and little trucks)  for our Ice Cream Social street fest.  That's me with camera and Dreamsicle at the bottom, in a photo by photographer Jerry Miller.  Most of the pix in this piece are his.  I aspire to have his skill with a camera, and especially with Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment