Friday, June 18, 2010

Creating process daily

According to the dictionary, "to create" is to cause something to exist, to bring it into being or produce something through artistic or imaginative effort.  "Process" is defined as a series of actions, changes or functions bringing about a result.

Please believe me when I tell you that the series of actions, changes and functions involved in my causing a blog to exist through artistic and imaginative effort satisfies my pledge to create something daily!

But beyond this blog, and invisible to you,  is another blog with which I am experimenting. I've created it to give me a place to figure out how to get better control of positioning my photos and commentary, to customize the look of the blog pages, and to generally make it more reflective of me.  You may never actually see the phantom blog, but I hope that eventually you'll notice improvements in this blog:  the harvest of the fruits of my labor.

So that's what I did today, after Micah's yard sale. I experimented.

Life itself is a grand experiment.  Make yours one that you'll be glad you tried, whether you succeed or fall short. 

No comments:

Post a Comment