Tuesday, June 29, 2010

on the banks of the Big Muddy

After a somewhat circuitous drive down US 65 from Clive, IA to Boonville, MO, we are settled in at a simple Day's Inn... no fancy suites for us tonight!  However, we probably won't get lost in soft bedding as we did last night.  Took a couple of photos today along the road, which was a more interesting path than I-35 would have been. One of them may become part of a birthday present for one of the two people who read this blog whose birthdays are in July.  OOOH -- the mystery builds!  I did a little writing today but I'm not ready to share yet... another invisible creative thing.  Now I'm gearing myself up for the memorial service tomorrow, for the woman reclaimed by the light.  More tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Koi mujhse bhi puch le kyun khamosh hai meri aankhein,Meri zindagi ko fir se maang raha hai ye dil satta king and Har lamha yun kal Ko talash raha hai yeh dil,Guzri yaadon ko fir se jeena chah raha hai yeh dil play bazaar

    ReplyDelete