Monday, June 28, 2010

very suite

I'm tucked into a "suite" near DesMoines, on the way to Boonville, MO... kitchen nicer than mine at home, and a bed so soft I may have to tie the sheets together to make a ladder to climb out of it in the morning.  I'm going to work on the everlasting blue prayer shawl tonight as my creative gesture, and then turn in. Breaking the 8 or 9 hour trip into parts is feeling like a good idea.  I used to have the stamina to drive 12 hours at a stretch, but it's been a couple of decades.  Maybe I'll get a swim in before leaving in the morning... outdoor pool.  Tune in again...

1 comment:

  1. Koi mujhse bhi puch le kyun khamosh hai meri aankhein,Meri zindagi ko fir se maang raha hai ye dil satta king and Har lamha yun kal Ko talash raha hai yeh dil,Guzri yaadon ko fir se jeena chah raha hai yeh dil play bazaar

    ReplyDelete