Friday, June 11, 2010

Long day, short post

I enjoyed some cardmaking with five other women tonight, and not only did I come home with a dozen cards plus the ingredients for a few more, but I myself am now a work of art.  Well, maybe that's overstating... but my hands are some lovely shades of purple, black and red which might make for interesting conversation at the wedding I'm attending tomorrow!  Actually, in this world of tattoos, maybe no one will notice "abstract finger art." 

Sorry the photo of the cards is blurry... I don't have the gumption to go reshoot the photo!





The photo doesn't do justice
to how colorful these fingers
really are!

1 comment:

  1. Koi mujhse bhi puch le kyun khamosh hai meri aankhein,Meri zindagi ko fir se maang raha hai ye dil satta king and Har lamha yun kal Ko talash raha hai yeh dil,Guzri yaadon ko fir se jeena chah raha hai yeh dil play bazaar

    ReplyDelete