Sunday, June 27, 2010

sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

There are evenings that I put a card together because I'm supposed to be doing something creative, and it just falls short.  This is one of those times. Alas!  The card stock was just too dark. It works against the "think happy thoughts" message and swallows up the flower and the butterfly. I don't feel I use the Penny Black Stickeroos to their best advantage. See-through stickers still look like stickers.

For the next few days I'll be using assorted computers and don't know how my luck will be with photo uploads, so you may just hear tales of my creative exploits, with visuals to follow.

And speaking of things you just have to take my word about, the recipients of the "unseen-by-you" Chinese fortune cookie card from last Friday reportedly loved it. YAY!

2 comments:

  1. I like this! It feels very much from the heart to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Koi mujhse bhi puch le kyun khamosh hai meri aankhein,Meri zindagi ko fir se maang raha hai ye dil satta king and Har lamha yun kal Ko talash raha hai yeh dil,Guzri yaadon ko fir se jeena chah raha hai yeh dil play bazaar

    ReplyDelete