A couple of posts ago, I spoke of the giftwrap I was creating inspired by the "calaveras" (skeleton figures from the Mexican Day of the Dead celebrations) Emily used on their "save the date" announcement... so first is a photo of the gifts bearing the wrap.
Also a photo of the top of their cake, where they carry on the theme.
The continual wetness was the perfect environment for the production of magical, long-lasting bubbles... and the fascination of the youngest guests with the Bubble Pump helped make children of us all.
I wish I'd been quick enough to catch a photo of the young woman who read Emily & Ed's first chosen reading... her fleeting grin and eye roll as she began the Apache Wedding Prayer ("Now you will feel no rain...") was Hollywood movie quality.
Blessings and joy to all involved. Thanks for inviting me to be a part of your special day.

Koi mujhse bhi puch le kyun khamosh hai meri aankhein,Meri zindagi ko fir se maang raha hai ye dil satta king and Har lamha yun kal Ko talash raha hai yeh dil,Guzri yaadon ko fir se jeena chah raha hai yeh dil play bazaar
ReplyDelete