Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Creativity under the wire!

Worked 14.5 hours (can you tell I'm salaried??) and yes, did creative things... but I can't let work stuff count two days in a row!  Thanks to Micah, who sorted, priced and organized the stuff for my participation in the weekend yard sale -- while I wrote and designed and printed Bulletin inserts, flyers, program covers, etc.  Thanks to Fr. Joe who must have thought I looked and sounded suitably pathetic still at work at 9 pm, who shared his delicious leftovers from Gandhi Mahal with Micah and me. Kept us going another hour.  So here it is, 11:46 pm, and I've quickly produced a card for OWH just to prove I can!

1 comment:

  1. Koi mujhse bhi puch le kyun khamosh hai meri aankhein,Meri zindagi ko fir se maang raha hai ye dil satta king and Har lamha yun kal Ko talash raha hai yeh dil,Guzri yaadon ko fir se jeena chah raha hai yeh dil play bazaar

    ReplyDelete