Thursday, May 13, 2010

Stormy Weather

I prefer to think that my occasional inability to gauge what season I'm living in has to do with planning so many events for upcoming months,  and writing materials in support of things that are months in the future... rather than, say, a psychotic break! So as I was traveling about town today on my various errands,  preparing for the Friday & Saturday yard sale, chilly and rained upon and windblown... there was a fleeting moment when I actually thought it might be mid to late September.  I'm not particularly pleased with the number of "ripples in the time/space continuum" that I've experienced lately... but my brief visit to autumn seems to have inspired the colors of my card of the day.  If one day I vanish altogether, I'll be waiting for you at one of those future events.

1 comment:

  1. Koi mujhse bhi puch le kyun khamosh hai meri aankhein,Meri zindagi ko fir se maang raha hai ye dil satta king and Har lamha yun kal Ko talash raha hai yeh dil,Guzri yaadon ko fir se jeena chah raha hai yeh dil play bazaar

    ReplyDelete