Any of you who are visitors on the OWH BlogHop, welcome, and please check back to the May 29 post for the "official" blog hop post. I have a commitment to myself to post something creative every day, so I've "had" to keep posting. Today, my brother -- the very same brother who said that my "creating a day off work" was stretching the definition of creativity -- said that today's "Something Creative" should be the margaritas I concocted to go with our picnic-food supper. (I guess the creativity comes in because, as with so much of what I cook, it's never exactly the same recipe twice!)
I'm somewhat less creative as a baker or candy maker, because I realize there's a chemistry or physics involved in those things that remains somewhat mysterious to me.
I'm going to rush off now and watch a program on television about the Civilian Conservation Core, in which Tim's dad Carroll (or "Kayo" as he was known then) served in northern Wisconsin in the 1930s. We're so fortunate that Carroll is still with us to tell tales of those days.
Meanwhile... he's a pic of brother John enjoying my creative effort of the day. Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can follow you now!
ReplyDeleteI have no idea which g-mail account finally worked but I'm in! I think. Margarita's huh? Where's mine?
ReplyDelete