Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm the person who...

...starts mixing all the ingredients before I read the whole recipe.

I'm also the person who for weeks has been talking about how I'll be busy with the Operation Write Home BlogHop on Memorial Day.  Yep, Monday was MY day to blog and play. Everyone knew it.

Even today when I got the instructions, and the list of other bloggers, and the directive to link my blog to Nina in Croatia (isn't the internet just COOL?!)... it took me until 8:30 pm to see the part about the blog hop being TOMORROW. Saturday.  Egads!

So I've gotten tomorrow's entry prepared, and tonight I'm sneaking in one extra red, white and blue card -- a really simple one -- because the evening's creative effort won't show up until tomorrow.  Oh, self-imposed rules can be so complicated, can't they?

I was delighted to find these two kinds of ribbon at Anchor Paper a couple of weeks ago, and look forward to playing with them all summer.  See you tomorrow!  Saturday.  (So much for all those errands Tim had planned.)

1 comment: