It was a delightful day hopping from blog to blog of artists involved with Operation Write Home. Such a lot of creativity and heart! And I welcome the new folks who have signed on as my followers. I'm thrilled to have you join my journey. In fact, during my blog travels today, I found other artists who have pledged to create something every day, so I'll have others to "play with!"
Here's one more red, white and blue card for my creative gesture of Saturday, May 29. Now I'm off to relax with a detective novel. (Thanks, John, for being enthused about the blog project -- and for enabling me at Archivers. We didn't fool that checkout woman one little bit!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


a note to anyone still blog hopping... be sure to check the archive for "Welcome, OWH Blog-Hoppers" -- that was my official post for the Hop.
ReplyDeleteLovely card TFS
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLinda D.
Koi mujhse bhi puch le kyun khamosh hai meri aankhein,Meri zindagi ko fir se maang raha hai ye dil satta king and Har lamha yun kal Ko talash raha hai yeh dil,Guzri yaadon ko fir se jeena chah raha hai yeh dil play bazaar
ReplyDelete