Thursday, May 6, 2010

working up the enthusiasm

On Friday, May 7, I'm taking a day away from the office. My friend Micah is coming over to help me get tough about all the STUFF that is strangling me and my home, so I can put some of it (see how I qualify that already?), yes, SOME of it in the Seward Neighborhood Sale on May 14 & 15 at Sue Peterson's house on 29th Ave. S. and E. 25th Street. 

In honor of my desire to hold on to every craft supply and treasure from a past decade because it's POSSIBLE that I'll do something wonderfully creative with it, or that it will eventually somehow make my life complete...  and in honor of my realization that all this "possibility" is holding back any possible forward momentum in my life... here's today's haiku:

possibilities
wait, possibilities weight.
simplify your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment